Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sewing Thread Holder

My biggest problem - keeping my small sewing area clean--the thread!

Here is the list of 8 inspiring thread holders. 
 

This one is my favorite one. It holds 128 spools in such a small space. For more photos go to creativehomemaker

DIY: Make this one! Easy step by step guide

If you want to buy one thread holder for yourself checkout this one.  
Missbessadesigns is selling it for $34.99 

 Love at first sight. Found it on Flicker

 If you prefer vintage this on is absolutely adorable. BPvintage for
$32

Perfect pink thread holder. Holds 60 spools


DIY: Super cool step by step tutorial for making this wooden thread holder 


If you like crafting here you will find step by step guide how to make spool thread holder



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of threadholders! thanks for including my wooden vintage version from my BPvintage Etsy shop - best regards, Cathy

    ReplyDelete